Bordesley Green Girls' School and Sixth Form is an outstanding Teaching School right in the heart of Britain's second city. We work with a range of partner schools, colleges and other organisations to deliver high quality training for teaching and education support staff.
Our Initial Teacher Training programme will be open for applications during the 2018/19 academic year with trainees starting the formal programme in September 2020.
Our partner schools are mainly located in Central and East Birmingham, with some situated futher afield in the West Midlands and beyond. Our investment in digital technology including our VLE and videoconferencing software allows us to work with a wide range of partners.
BGGS is committed to continuous improvement; whilst we have several innovative elements to our practice, we believe we serve our pupils better when we learn from others at the same time as sharing our own insights. We'd love to work with you so we can learn from each other.
Our areas of strength include:
- CPD (click here for more details)
- Leadership Development and Coaching (click here for more details)
- School to School Support (click here for more details)
- Specialist Leaders of Education (click here for more details)
- Research and Development (click here for more details)
- Business management and professional services (click here for more details)
We also play a leading role in the National Centre for CLIL and are the Midlands hub for Maths Mastery.
If you would like more details about our work or want to join with us, please email Dean Carson, Assistant Headteacher at the school via email@example.com or phone 0121 464 1881.